Let’s be real with ourselves here. Most of us are busy and being too busy is one of the top reasons for not sticking with your healthy eating right? I am here to tell you, health eating doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. I made this lunch in about 7 minutes. You know the saying “keep it simple stupid”. Or did i just make that up? Oh well. Here ya go
- Unthawed frozen or fresh shrimp.
- A head of cabbage
- Marinated onions
- Honey garlic seasoning
- Pink himilayan sea salt
- Olive oil
- Warm two small skillets with olive oil
- Prepare the shrimp to your liking. Cleaning, removing tails, seasoning etc
- Shread about 1/4 of the cabbage (if you’re making for your family chop the whole head up)
- You may season your shrimp either before or during cooking. I don’t have one specific way of doing this. This particular day i added my seasoning before cooking. Also feel free to add what flavoring you think will be tasty. My seasoning of choice was honey garlic rub I bought from fresh thyme (loveeee that store) and pink Himalayan sea salt. Super simple. Don’t complicate it
- 5. In one skillet add the chopped cabbage and in the other skillet add the shrimp.
- Cook cabbage until soft and cook shrimp until they are pink and lightly browned through out
- Add shrimp on top of cooked cabbage
- For added flavor and don’t you dare skip this step because they are amazing, i topped with marinated onions.
I broke the steps down to be as detailed as possible but seriously this meal is so quick, easy and tasty!